Personal Information that CPRA May Collect Online
- CPRA collects the following types of personal information: names, mailing addresses, and email addresses. CPRA does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 18.
How CPRA May Use Personal Information Collected Online
- Unless you consent otherwise, CPRA will use your personal information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, such as replying to inquiries, and updating you on CPRA activities. At any time you can add or remove your name from our mailing list by contacting us at info@CPRAlliance.org.
Your Information Will Not Be Shared
- CPRA does not share any of it mailing lists or registrants information with any agency.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate
- If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request at info@CPRAlliance.org.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
- Our website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information nor does it employ any form of tracking or cookies.